Sunday, January 2, 2011

An Introduction of sorts

We are at the beginning of a new year, 2011. As with most people I have some resolutions to make, although I am not going to call them resolutions, but will call them goals for the year. I am on a quest to be a better Mommy, a better wife, a better me. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with things now, but I always think how nice it would be to be a little more organized, a little more carefree and a little less stressed nearly every day.


This is me, and my family...


I am a 34 year old, mother of 2 boys. Matt is 10 and Andrew is 5. Boys are a different breed. I have one that is mellow and quiet and another that is a show-off, ham and general funny man. The latter takes after my husband who makes a million jokes a day. We live in Southern California and we really love it for the most part. We settled here (again) after moving South for a few years.

Hope you find my quest to be enjoyable. I am sure it will be filled with ups, downs and lots of in-betweens!

xo

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment